Accessibility statement for lastentautientutkimuskeskus.fi
This accessibility statement explains how well the lastentautientutkimuskeskus.fi complies with the Act on the Provision of Digital Services, what shortcomings there are in the accessibility of the website and how you can give us feedback on accessibility problems.
HUS (Helsinki and Uusimaa Hospital District) is responsible for this online service. We want as many users as possible to be able to access our digital services. We take accessibility into account in the development of digital services.
How accessible is the website?
This online service largely meets the A and AA level accessibility criteria required by law (WCAG criteria 2.1). The online service has some shortcomings in accessibility, which are described in more detail below.
Did you notice any gaps in accessibility?
We are constantly striving to improve the accessibility of the online service. If you observe any issues that are not described on this page, please let us know and we will do our best to fix any shortcomings. We will respond to requests and comments as soon as possible, but no later than within two weeks.
You can contact us via email email@example.com
The Regional State Administrative Agency for Southern Finland monitors the implementation of accessibility requirements. If you are not satisfied with the response you have received or you do not receive a response at all within two weeks, you can give feedback to the Regional State Administrative Agency for Southern Finland. The website of the Regional State Administrative Agency for Southern Finland provides detailed information on how to file a complaint and how the matter will be processed.
Regional State Administrative Agency for Southern Finland
Accessibility Monitoring Unit
Accessibility Requirements online service (in Finnish and Swedish)
Telephone (switchboard) +358 295 016 000
More detailed information on technical accessibility
The online service is not yet fully accessible.
Content or features that are not yet accessible
- There are images without appropriate alternative text. (WCAG 1.1.1)
- Texts that are not headings have been marked as headings. On the other hand, not all texts that semantically function as headings have been marked as such. (WCAG 1.3.1, 2.4.6)
- There are certain colour combinations that do not meet the minimum colour contrast requirement. (WCAG 1.4.3)
- Certain link texts are very difficult to comprehend via assistive technologies. (WCAG 2.4.4)
- There is no way to bypass blocks of content. (WCAG 2.4.1)
- Certain pages lack a descriptive page title. (WCAG 2.4.2)
- There are no alternative ways to navigate in the online service. (WCAG 2.4.5)
- Keyboard focus is not visible in certain user interface elements. (WCAG 2.4.7)
- In the Finnish version of the online service, certain texts have not been marked as being in English. (WCAG 3.1.2)
- The expandable sections in the navigation have not been implemented in a way that can be appropriately interpreted by assistive technologies. (WCAG 1.3.1, 4.1.2)
An effort will be made to correct the shortcomings listed in this statement by the end of 2020.
Accessibility requirements do not apply to certain content
The online service includes a video that is not accessible due to insufficient audio description. Under the law, video content published prior to 23 September 2020 does not need to be made accessible retroactively or be removed from the website.
How have we tested accessibility?
The observations in this accessibility statement are based on a third-party assessment of whether the online service meets legal requirements.
Website was published on 18 September 2018.
This statement was prepared on 12 October 2020.
The statement was last updated on 12 October 2020.